Debenham is an ideal place to visit being in the heart of Suffolk with excellent connections by road, air, rail and bus.
Where possible, we have included links to local transport services. You are advised to check these links as transport options, timetables etc can quite often change.
The nearest trunk road is the A140. Use the Google map on the left to get directions
Scheduled flights from worldwide are available to the nearest airports:
- Norwich - 35 miles
- London Stansted - 45 miles
- London Luton - 88 miles
- London Gatwick - 114 miles
- London Heathrow - 123 miles
- Birmingham International - 142 miles
Light aircraft can fly into:
- Crowfield - 8 miles
- Old Buckenham - 20 miles
- Earls Colne - 42 miles
- Clacton - 42 miles
Debenham has mainline train links to and from:
- Stowmarket - 8 miles - for services to Cambridge, Peterborough and The North
- Diss - 13 miles - for services to Norwich and the East Coast
- Ipswich - 15 miles - for services to London and Stratford
Refer to the Business Directory page for companies providing local taxi services
Debenham is served by a number of different bus services, operating primarily to Ipswich and Diss.
Rather than replicate timetables on this page (which can frequently be out of date), visitors are advised to visit the Suffolk on Board website for further information on transport links.