Our Neighbourhood Plan
Historic and useful information relating to the Neighbourhood Plan:
The local referendum on the Neighbourhood Plan was held on 7 February 2019.
95.5% of voters voted yes to the adoption of the Plan.
- Notice of Declaration
- Final referendum version of our Neighbourhood Plan
- Key messages document relating to the December 2018 Taylor Wimpey planning application
- Neighbourhood Plan poster for residents and businesses to download and use if wished
- Our Neighbourhood Plan has now been independently inspected and commended. Read the press release here. T
- November 2018 - EADT article
- The latest version of our Neighbourhood Plan process can be viewed at Mid Suffolk District Council's website.
- Formal notice of Neighbourhood Plan (added 3 July 2018)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Landscape Assessment baseline document
- Housing Needs Survey
- Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening report
- Submission documents listing
- SEA scoping report
- DLG approved Site Assessment
- Conservation Area Appraisal copy
- SEA Environmental Report Version 3
- Consultation statement public responses
- Draft green spaces assessment November 2017
- Village modelling study -final report
- Other important documents relating to the Neighbourhood Plan
- Neighbourhood Plan (as submitted to Mid Suffolk District Council - June 2018)
- Links to supporting documents referred to in the appendices of the Neighbourhood Plan as submitted 2018
- Responses to the consultation are available to view: consultation log
Thankyou to all residents and interested parties for sharing your views and inputting in to this very important piece of work. It's been a long while in development, but it would have been impossible without your involvement to date.
Neighbourhood Plan Delivery Committee
You can find details of what has been discussed at the Neighbourhood Plan Delivery Committee meetings in our Minutes section.